Sony Ericsson W8
Sony Ericsson has officially announced the release of the new Sony Ericsson W8 (also known as the “Walkman Cellphone”). The design and characteristics strategy all’Xperia X8, with minor variations.
Sony Ericsson W8 can be produced with Android 2.1 , is the first smartphone to have Walkman mobile operating system of Google , which may even features Timescape UI (with purposes devoted to music and social networks). Being a Walkman smartphone, the device can have ‘contained in the field Stereo Headset Sony Ericsson, MH410.
Sony Ericsson W8 Walkman Phone with Android
The specifications list of the new W8 includes a 3-inch touchscreen display that boasts a 320 x 480 pixels (HVGA) resolution, along with cell memory up to 128MB, and a microSD reminiscence card slot with assist for as much as 16 GB of additional storage space.
The new Sony Ericsson W8 Android comes with 3.2 megapixel rear-facing camera with video recording capabilities, and with the standard Walkman options included into the mix.
The Sony Ericsson W8 Walkman also arrives on cabinets with 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, as well as with a 3.5 mm audio jack, USB help, USB mass storage, and aGPS.
Processor fitted with a single-core 600 MHz and 168 MB of RAM . Concerning the connectivity ‘we have: USB 2.0, Bluetooth (A2DP) and Wi-Fi b / g, FM radio with RDS and GPS antenna.
The inner memory is’ of 128 MB, and it ‘s doable’ as a result of enlargement card kind microSDHC up to 16 GB while the battery, Lithium Polymer 1200 mAh battery, permits you to have a standby of 446 and oer a chat time of 5 hours.
Different features of the new smartphone would come with Change ActiveSync through RoadSync shopper, Synchronisation via Sony Ericsson Sync and Google Sync, Twitter Timescape integration, Fb software, Wisepilot turn-by-flip navigation, and more.
The brand new Sony Ericsson W8 Walkman arrives on shelves dressed up in Azure, Orange, and Crimson, 99.0 x 54.0 x 15.0 mm, and weighs in at 104.0 grams.
The resolution of the Walkman Cellphone aka W8 can be smaller than other new high-end Android phones, solely 480×320. I’m expecting this cellphone to sport a less expensive tag worth than different common SE phones just like the Xperia Play and the Xperia Arc.
Sony Ericsson W8 come out, first in China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan , Thailand and Vietnam after which we’ll see us too.The price is still unknown.
Sony Ericsson W8 Walkman Phone Features:
- Brand: Sony Ericsson
- Model: W8 Walkman
- Weight: 104.0 grams
- Network: GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSPA 900/2100 or UMTS/HSPA 850/1900/2100
- Dimensions: 99.0 × 54.0 × 15.0 mm
- Colors: Azure, Orange, and Crimson
- Camera: 3.2 Megapixel Camera with Geo-Tagging, VGA Video Recording at 30 fps
- Key Pad: 3″ Capacitive Touchscreen with HVGA
- Memory: 128 MB Internal Memory, microSD Card Slot upto 16GB
- OS: Android 2.1 Eclair with Timescape UI
- Battery: 1200 mAH Battery
- Talktime: 4hr 45 mins
- Stand By Time: 476 hours
Sony Ericsson W8
Incoming search terms:
- w8 walkman phone price philippines
- sony ericsson w8 price philippines
- w8 walkman price philippines
- w8 walkman phone price
- w8 walkman phone price in the philippines
- sony ericsson w8
- sony ericsson w8 walkman price in philippines
- w8 price in the philippines
- sony ericsson w8 philippines
- samsung w8 price in Malaysia